Hi. Hello. Gutentag. Bon Jour. Nihao. Hola.
Isn't that the first thing we say when we first meet each other? It's interesting how just saying one simple word can strike up really just about anything. The sky really is the limit if you have the gull to just say one of those words, and start talking to people.
I start this blog with that because in quite a few ways I am also not just conversing with myself, but putting ideas and thoughts on paper (Sort of) that could spark up a life of it's own.
I don't really have a good track record of keeping a blog, I have quite a few dormant one's hidden amongst the piles in Xanga, and Live Journal. It's worth noting that those blogs kept some pretty personal information about my life at time. When I recently went back and checked, I pretty much knew that it was all typical high school angst.
I declared a written communication major and a minor in computer science at school today. They said that I qualify to transfer to quite a few places. Having school paid for it a lovely thing, but the fact that I have to apply and decide on where I go is a pain in the ass.
I aspire to do consulting. My most powerful strength isn't in my writing, but in my communication. When I did sales I found that I can be very persuading, not to mention that with my ability to manipulate my voice is fantastic. I should be in radio or broadcasting.
I will eventually declare a second degree in probably finance or economics with a minor in stats. We'll see.
Either way, I'd still like to take a few classes in political science, and finish my logic classes.
I did have something actually worth writing.
But I'll save it. Cigarettes and Lady Gaga is calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment