Friday, August 2, 2013

In the angst of unproductivity.

I left my job yesterday.

I cannot say I feel regrets. I felt under appreciated, and I wanted to keep to myself.

It feels strange though. I feel a restlessness within me, I feel a fear that even though I have money saved and that school is paid for, that I will rot from within.

There is a void, and I do not see that void filling up on it's own. While I want to have the summer to myself, and I want to continue my studies, I enjoyed the time I had there. I loved the job, but I hated watching those who misused company time, and stole things getting treated better then I.

I know with my 13 credit hours coming and hitting hard, I'd need to stop working anyway. This feel weird though, four weeks away from school, it's going to be strange.

Hopefully I can find something to kill my time.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment